- L-Arginine Nitric Oxide: L-Arginine is a natural, simple amino acid that promotes blood flow to the muscles for a better workout. Easily digestible, this versatile amino acid works as a precursor in the synthesis of glutamate, polyamines, agmatine, proline, creatinine, and urea. Nitric Oxide is naturally occurring molecule your body needs! Your body converts the amino acid found in our L-Arginine and L-Citrulline, into a benefit-packed nitric oxide. *
- Pre-Workout: N.O. is an excellent Pre-Workout because it is a vasodilator (dilates blood vessels). Nitric oxide, being the muscle’s cell-signaling molecule, is responsible for blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, power output, and muscle growth. L-Arginine Supplement is a wonderful pre workout supplement available because it is a nitric oxide booster which is extremely beneficial for improving oxygen during a tough workout. *
- Muscle Builder For Men And Women: L-Arginine is a popular choice among bodybuilders for it being a simple amino acid that promotes blood flow to the muscles. Our L-Arginine Nitric Oxide Blast is formulated with the most effective natural ingredients. *
- Bedroom Appetites: In addition to the many benefits of this simple amino acid, L-Arginine has also been known to improve bedroom appetites. *
- Premium Quality & Safety: Our L-Arginine is Non-GMO (genetically modified organism), free of gluten and all top 8 allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, and wheat). Proudly manufactured in the USA in an FDA-registered, GMP certified facility.
L-Arginine is a natural, simple amino acid that is popular among bodybuilders to promote blood flow to the muscles for a better workout. Easily digestible, this versatile amino acid works as a precursor in the synthesis of glutamate, polyamines, agmatine, proline, creatinine, and urea. *
In addition to the many benefits of this simple amino acid, L-Arginine has also been known to improve bedroom appetites. Our L-Arginine supplement can also help many other aspects of a healthy body. L-Arginine supplement can enhance and improve overall well-being. *
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Ingredients: Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 30 mg, Niacin 30 mg NE, L-Arginine (base) 400 mg, L-Arginine AKG 2:1 Extract 400 mg, L-Citrulline HCL 200 mg, L-Citrulline Malate Extract 200 mg, Beta Alanine 80 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Silicon Dioxide.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
About MD Biotics
At MD Biotics, we don’t run after gimmicks, fads or hype. Our supplements are carefully formulated to deliver real results. We understand getting all the nutrients required from food can be difficult. As such, we have the crafted a wide selection of products which can perfectly complement a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
We have a no compromise policy on product quality and safety! Nothing is ever more important than your health. All our products are lab tested for quality and safety. Rest assured you are getting a quality product designed to provide superior benefits.